Storm, Flood, & Water
A natural disaster can lead to dire amounts of damage. Emergency restoration after major water damage is key, as there are a number of unexpected steps that only a skilled emergency contractor knows to take. At HAGGERTY, we ensure the restoration process is done correctly in order to prevent unhealthy or unsafe living and working conditions later on.
How can HAGGERTY Help?
We will be able to help with water extraction, dehumidifying, disinfection from toxic or outdoor water, as well as the removal of saturated materials. Things like waterlogged drywall or insulation must be removed and replaced, and components of the electrical and HVAC system must be inspected.
WATER DAMAGE CLEANUP
- Remove standing water and recover assets
- Measure moisture and record damage
- Dry buildings by applied structural drying
- Conserve electrical appliances, equipment, and furniture
- Disinfect by destroying microorganisms and mold
- Odor Neutralization
- Initial Air Quality Testing
- Mold Identification
- Containment Enclosures
- Engineering Controls and PPE
- HVAC Cleaning
- Disposal of Contaminated Materials
- Final Clearance Testing